Websites of Interest

Saturday, January 20, 2007

HCCG of the day.

thought I would stay with the Asian Theme here is Kumiko



Hello, gentlemen. My name is Fumiko, and I am a New Yorker at heart, but originally from Tokyo.

I'm educated, speak 3 languages, and very well traveled to many different countries.

About my physique, I have a trim, tight, slim body with large perky breasts. I stand 5'5" and weigh 109 lbs. A natural large 37C bust is most accentuated.

"You have such a nice body!" is what I've been told the most. Why don't you see for yourself? I offer a heavenly bodyrub, and much more.

I have no attitude, and always take pride in providing a pleasing atmosphere. I'd love to cater to upscale gentlemen & couples welcome too. See you very soon.

$300 / Hour

Major CC's OK (minor driver's fee may apply for distant areas)

I will come to you.

Sponsors