Websites of Interest

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yes i Am a Donkey

YES I AM A DONKEY

Yes I do suck at poker but you know what Confucius says , "Even a blind squirell finds a nut every once in a while"


I thought I was done at this point but managed to double up and ended up chopping with BrianMC even though I was slightly ahead in chips. I also know that endgame is alot of luck and BrianMC is a solid player so why not just chop and Be happy.

I think I played pretty well I made 1 real bad read early and sucked out, I was probably alittle too Passive as Hoyazo was stealing my blinds all night. But I feel like i made the correct reads as much as you can in a blogger tourney since The hammer was dropped multiple time ( once by myself) Though I didnt do it at the FT like some others.

I always have fun playing the blogger tourneys even though my results have been mixed at best. But playing with people that for the most part have a solid grasp of the game is nice.

peace
Billyb


3 comments:

BrainMc said...

I enjoyed it. I also posted my suckout on your 2 pair. See ya next time.

PokahDave said...

Nice win....see ya next week..

BrainMc said...

w, don't forget to transfer the $23.50 to "BrainMc" on PokerStars or FullTilt (preferred to play more blogger games). You can reach me at brainmc.poker over on gmail dot com.

Thanks

Sponsors