Websites of Interest

Thursday, November 01, 2007

High Class Hooker of the Week.


I have been lax in posting my Hooker of the week so here for your carnal pleasures is Beatrice Luna



My European heritage makes me a true angel!

I'm an educated young lady with charm, beauty and lots of personality who likes the finer things in life. I can adjust myself perfectly to any situation. Love to laugh and play. A good girl gone bad. I have business degree from a prestigious university, and I am a model.

Only serious, clean generous gentlemen with discreet intentions please call.

Calls from private numbers will not be answered. I prefer to be contact through e-mail initially until I am confident we have made a connection.

Incall: $1000 (only if you give all the necessary information)
Outcall: $1000

Available: until 11:30 pm

Phone: (954) 471-2508

Email: beatriceluna1@gmail.com

Location: NYC

Availability: Outcall only

Affiliation: Independent

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 120

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Ethnicity: European



Drop the Hammer


Sponsors