Websites of Interest

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Who Wants To get Tricky????

I guess it should Be COLD and tepid/warm. The Mookie didn't go too well as you can see here.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $15/$30
9 players

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with ac kh
2 folds, MP1 raises to $120, 3 folds, Hero calls $120 (pot was $165), 2 folds.

Flop: ($285) ah qd ad (2 players) Here is where I got tricky
MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($285) 9s (2 players) Here is where I get Fucked
MP1 bets $250, Hero calls $250 (pot was $535).

River: ($785) jc (2 players) Here is where I give him most of my stack.
MP1 bets $500, Hero calls $500 (pot was $1285).
Results:
Final pot: $1785
MP1 showed 9d 9h
Hero showed Ac Kh




Not too good. I have no one else to blame but myself. I tried to get tricky and It cost me.
Yes I know better But I feel sometimes with very tough opponents I want to get more than
just the blinds.

But since I Prematurely exited the Mookie I felt the need to play alittle more. I figured this would be a good way to not lose alot of money(for me).


As you can see It wentabout a good as I could hope for, The play in this tourney up too the final table was Pretty Bad in general. One Person who had built up a decent stack 8k proceded to keep pushing or calling with crappy cards . 3 hands in a row. we were down to the final table in under 100 hands. and lost 2 before I had even got my first hand at the FT. I was 4/7 which is always nice since I thought 6 were paid but it was actually 7.

It always Helps when you win your big races and thats all I got to say about that.
won 3 races and that pretty much propelled me to the win, That and Letting others donk around.

I wish it was always like this But I know that all too soon the Horrible Beats may return.
So I shall enjoy a win and I vow to not try to get tricky with players who are much better than I.

Peace
Billy

Sponsors