Websites of Interest

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hoyazo strikes again.

Hoyazo has written an excellent Post .

it isn't a rant but he hits the nail on the head. We do not see everything the same but his current topic is near and dear to my heart.



Hammer Player's Poker Blog
"the recockulous luckboxery I've been seeing from the same people again and again and again, combined with those same people then turning around and denying their luckboxery and even accusing other people of the very same luckboxery that they themselves have exhibited so obviously."

so go check out Hoys blog
Read the whole post at here.

I was going to play Kat's rebuy last night till I got home and Noticed CHARTER CABLE SUCKS.
I had no Internet last night. I finally called and Was told My MODEM was broken and needed to be replaced. This morning I wake up and It is Magically fixed. I think the Charter Telephone Reps are fucking Morons. It is sad that I know more about troubleshooting than they do.

Have a great weekend.



Powered by ScribeFire.

Sponsors