Websites of Interest

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hu Sng's and This is definetly not VegasCongrats to PirateLawyer for winning last nights mookie.

I have been playing HU sng's the 6.25s on full tilt and I am 4/5 since yesterday. I am only playing
1 at a time. But I have won 4/6 which isn't bad. I probably play to tight early But I am Donka after all so what do you expect.

Went out to Haiku for sushi for lunch with RakeFeeder and BcBombers. Once again the Sushi was Fantastic. It was my I am not in vegas with all the cool bloggers lunch.

Shrewsbury Maki 8 pieces, tuna, salmon, marlin, scallion, asparagus, lightly tempura $9
Spicy Tuna Maki 6 pieces, spicy tuna, cucumber, topped with tuna $8
Dancing Eel Maki 6 pieces, eel, cucumber, tobiko, saba, bonito flake $10


If you live in Worcester, Mass or the surrounding area I highly recommend Checking out Haiku. Kenzo is The best sushi chef around.


Don't Forget the Riverchasers Tourney tonight at 10 on Fulltilt Poker.


Peace
Drop the Hammer

Sponsors