Websites of Interest

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Winter Blahs

I got a case of the Blahs. Today was my day off and I stayed in bed till 11:30. I only got u cause I had to an errand to run.

You know the Day when all you want to do is stay under the covers with the cat tucked in underneath the covers. Lucky for me I had the day off so I could do exactly that My cat likes to cuddle underneath the covers so that was the best part of the whole morning.

then I had to Run to the Bank and get some food so I got some takeout Chinese and stopped by my friends house.

The Kids come and get their snacks then immediately start to argue, Why you might ask? cause one stuck her tongue out and he sister was mortally offended by such action and wanted her sister punished accordingly.

I am so lucky to have 2 healthy kids and a wife who Loves me. It makes days like these pass quicker.

Peace
Billy

Sponsors