Websites of Interest

Friday, February 29, 2008

Finding a long lost friend and a Nappy Headed Hoes.

I will assume most people know what it is like to find a long lost friend.
Well yesterday thats what happened to me. Who was this person you might ask?
It is the Barber who gives good haircuts. Now I know that doesn't seem like much but With my Mixed Racial background My hair grows funny. Curly and Wavy. If I were a chick I would be a Nappy Headed Hoe. Now whats the big deal you say its only a barber but have you ever gone home from the barber shop and shaved your head??? I have, It seems some people are not capable of noticing when it looks fucked up after they are finished.

So I was excited to find RB in his new location.

RBS Barbershop
370 Burncoat St
Worcester, MA 01606
(508) 853-4252

So if you live in or around Worcester and need a great barber go see RB in his now location.
click here for directions.

I do have a Question for my 69 readers. for those of you that host your blogs somewhere other than blogspot where do you do it? and how much does it cost?

peace
wwonka

DROP THE HAMMER

Sponsors