Websites of Interest

Friday, February 17, 2006

hanging in there

I decided to start playing at absolute again. Since they always have Bonuses.
Even though the Players are Pretty tight It can still be profitable with the bonus and Rakeback.

1/2 takes forever to clear but 2/4 and 3/6 almost every hand gets raked .50
so it moves along.

Ft has been up and down lately I seem to do well but will have 1 or 2 hands that don't go my way,
and it takes away most of my profit.

I also seem to get into a hole early and fight my way back to even which isn't always fun.
But the fact that I can get down 50-100 and stay focused and grind it back has to mean something doesn't it????

Trying to hang in there and work on the game, Trying to focus on playing good cards and Isolating the bad players. But sometimes it just doesn't work out. Makes me want to rip out my
hair.

Maybe I am bad and just haven't figured it out yet?

I will let you know if and when I do.

peace
Billyb

Sponsors