Websites of Interest

Monday, March 20, 2006

sheverb

sheverb: "But send me you did."

Congrats to Gracie for winning a 1500 seat in the wsop last night at the wpbt sattalite.

this wasn't an easy task for anyone
69 players started with stacks of 2500 with 20 min levels.

2 hours later there were 36 peeps left.
the leader board was a who's who of bloggers.

I played ok, I did manage to piss C.J. off again. when I raised after he limped and then called
his push. with Presto (55). C.J. had 44 and was agahast that I would make that call.
since his push should have represented strength, But I needed to take a flip at some point and he had raised and showed some less than Premium hands.

had a good time playing with some tough competition, It's nice when it is serious but still
fun. as it should be. since if you aren't having fun u probably shouldn't be playing.


peace
billyb

Sponsors