Websites of Interest

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stacking Midget's

That's Right I am Finally trying to stack the Midgets. Midget Sit N Go's that is.

I am only doing 4 right now they are 6.50 each.
and By stacking you put them right on top of each other. so you only see the top one.
It is interesting since you dont get to see the results since you often have a turn at another table.
so its not so awful when you lose since you don't focus on it since u are playing another hand.

out 6th in the first 1 AJ ran into 77 who made a Full house on the river.
out 4th in the 2nd
out in 2nd in the 3rd one and we played HU for a good 10 min or so.
1st in the last one

I will try this again. I think I like it.

OK its 1 am and I can't sleep so Lets try 4 more.
The results aren't as good this time
7
5
2
4

ok i need to do better than this that is for sure.



peace

Sponsors