Websites of Interest

Friday, May 26, 2006

FeliciaLee

FeliciaLee: "Two Poker Blog Pet Peeves"

Well Just wanted to say thanks to felicia for Writing 2 posts in Row about how other's should blog.

WTF is she the Queen of Blogging and decides what is worthy and by whom it should be done???? Yeah Not everyone is going to write Like Iggy or Pauly, But That doesn't mean that they shouldn't try. Yes I agree with her That people should find thier own style and not try to be Dr. Pauly . Since they are Usually not doing a good Job.

But for Christsakes of all the is good in the world I want to tell felicia to just stick to writing her Blog and if she doesn't like someone elses to shut the Fuck up. This here blog is never going to Read like anyone elses hopefully Why??? Because I suck, but These are my Thoughts and I will write them anyway I fucking want.

Now go drop the Hammer.
peace

Sponsors