Websites of Interest

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Taking A break

Yesterday Was the LAST FUCKING STRAW,

I Played well for 2 hours and 30 min. But we get 2 away from the bubble and what do I do???
Yes I FUCKED IT UP WORSE THAN Phillis Mickelson.

Now Some might say that not making the money in a $10 tourney is not nearly as bad as Choking and Making a 5 when all you need is a 4. But It should have been easy for me to limp into the money and then go on to win the tourney But NO I have to make things difficult Don't I.

Trying to steal from EP with AJos is Not a good Idea. I can see that CLEARLY now.
But I knew it even as I was doing it but couldn't or Wouldn't stop.
Well for Fucksake I might as well just play bad right from the begginning since It doesn't matter if I go out 365'th or 38 when 36 are getting paid right???????????

I have withdrawn all my money from PS and FT and I am taking 1 week off. No online poker till next monday for me.

I do have a Benefit tourney next sunday that I have to play in but other than that none Nada no fucking way. even if Drizz says he has Naked Photo's Of Jessica ALba am I playing online.

Peace

1 comments:

Guin said...

I think you have learned your lesson. Close to bubble aggression makes sense but at the same time with multiple tables you can be patient.

Live and learn with this silly game of poker.

I was wondering how you got your pokerstars setup to shows cards in in that fashion.

Sponsors