Websites of Interest

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No Wsop this year for me.

Well I gave it my best shot on sunday playing both the interpoker tourney and the stars 230 seat tourney. The Interpoker tourney I am very happy with the way I played But after the 2nd break I had NO cards, NONE ZERO ZIP NADA got it?

i made it down to 206 out of 940 and I didnt play a hand for the last 50 min or so.

so the stars tourney 150 seat guaranteed tourney had 7700 people with 230 seats awarded.
I played ok except for one hand where I caught Bottom 2 and lost 3/4 of my stack to top2.

Its not like I have any real notion that I could win it But it sure was fun last year, And if the level of my starting table is any indication then there are some terrible terrible players there.

I want to congratulate Zeem and Ryan on winning a ticket to the big dance.
If I had any money I would Buy a piece of Ryan since he is a Hawsome Player.

Peace
Billyb

Sponsors