Websites of Interest

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Liz L


























Liz Lieu Is one Beautiful Woman. I was reading a quality Post over at Dr. Pauly's when I saw this picture and Instantly Felt Funny, Yeah yeah I am a guy so there.

But man I would love to Know if she is a nice as she is pretty? Wait I don't care I just want to Rub my Face Inbetween Her (probably) Fake boobies.

thats it for me today Go check out Pauly's Blog for some great fucking reading.
I mean who else can weave this

"There's one smoking-hot blonde who's been keeping her eye on the action. She'll suck and fuck and anal lube her way into the lonely life of one of the big money winners. She's sell out her depraved soul to get her hands on a big wad of cash."


Into a story about Poker. Only Pauly can.

peace
billyb.

Sponsors