Websites of Interest

Friday, August 04, 2006

Things have been looking up

My Play seems to have turned around alot. I am playing alot of sng's (well alot for me)
and i have made the money in 10/11 over the last 2 days. So while the Bankroll is still low It is going in the right direction again.

Now I don't expect that this little run will continue But I also think the the Low limit sng's (5's +10's) are beatable so I am going to Be Playing these for now.

Also want to Wish Ryan over at Absinthetics some luck today as he Returns for day 3 of the Main Event.

Peace
BillyB

1 comments:

Nick said...

Hello. Was just browsing some of the poker blogs and saw yours. Just wanted to let you and anyone else you know who is interested that I'm starting a poker blog (www.theredbaronblog.blogspot.com). I'd like to get a bunch of players to read, no matter what limit they play or whatever, so that I can post some hands and get some discussion/feedback going. Feel free to stop by.

Sponsors