Websites of Interest

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

OK now I am pissed

I was in the Process of getting my first Paid advertiser for this here blog
Until Congress Fucked us all up the Ass without using any lube.
Now that congress did the aforementioned i got this letter.

Billy,


Just got this news from our payment department. Due to the new legislation, we will be unable to move forward with the deal.

Regards,

Now This is just what i figured would happen so I wasn't really surprised But
Here congress is taking money that would go to feed the kids. (not really) more like
feed billy's Asian stripper fetish in vegas. So now I will have to do fewer lapdances.

thanks congress you money grubbing special intrest serving motherfuckers.
hope all your daughters get knocked up by some liberals.

heres a cool video to watch.
peace
wwonka

Sponsors