Websites of Interest

Sunday, January 07, 2007

FootBall, Football and More Football.

Not much to report lately other than I Love play 2-7tdl on stars man that game is fun.

FootBall today
Obviously I am picking the Pats to win but 9 1/2 is alot to give up.
i also like the Eagles . so what I did was tease the 2 games.

I did a 4 way tease(yes I am Crazy)

Pats -3/12
Pats Over 22
eagles -1
eagles over 40 1/2

25 to win 75 sounds like a plan.

What a great finish to the Cowboys- Seahawks game.
Tony Romo is going to have a long Offseason But I think he could be good.

Just for the Record Parcells won't be back in dallas and if he is T.O won't be.

Peace
enjoy the games.
Billyb

2 comments:

mookie99 said...

Thanks for playing The Mookie last night.

Haley said...

You ask (elsewhere), Monsieur Wwonka, therefore I appear.

Haley (aka CawtBluffin)

http://haleyspokerblog.blogspot.com

Sponsors