Websites of Interest

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Miami Don and the Wwdn.

Played the WWdn last night and ended up going out 6th. Which is good since it was in the money, But I felt like I should have finished Higher But you need to win the flips at the end of the tourney





SB (t7782)

BB (t18279)

UTG (t15030)

MP (t3313)

CO (t11650)



Button (t12946)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Kc, Jh.

1 fold, MP raises to t3263, 2 folds, SB raises to t7732, 1 fold.

Flop: (t11195) Kd, 7s, Td (2 players)

Turn: (t11195) 4s (2 players)

River: (t11195) 5s (2 players)

Final Pot: t11195

Results in white below:



Hero has Kc Jh (one pair, kings).



MP has 6s Js (flush, jack high).


/>after this hand i Was out 2 hands later. I was certainly happy when the I saw his cards.

I was even Happier when the flop came. Just the way the cards go sometimes.

It was a fun tourney, with some people I know that play very well.

so making the money should be good enough right? Fuck that I played well and I want to Win. Then again I always want to win Thats just me. Whether it is playing Battleship with my 8 year old or Poker with Famous Actors and Imfamous Bloggers.







MiamiDon
Wrote One of the Best Blog posts I have ever read.

Such Brutal Honesty about himself was refreshing, It atually

Brought tears to my eyes, Because his attitude towards life is

what I am striving to achieve.



Vegas Poker Scene



2 weeks from today I am in vegas.



Now I am starting to get excited.

Life is too short enjoy it. and don't forget to smile.



peace

billyb





powered by performancing firefox

Sponsors