Websites of Interest

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fullt Tilt Poker Fucks A DonKey!!!




Now this just really pisses me off. I Was playing well Tonight It was Early in the BBT FreeRoll But I was
IN FIRST PLACE. Now I Know that I am more than capable of Donking it off real quick, I was also deep in the 24k 30 off the money when FullTilt Poker decided to Fuck a Donkey, They Crashed. then they made us all hang around for and hour before they canceled
the tourney.



http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourrules.php

31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.

So the way the rules read I should get some money for being in first in the BBT.
Restarting the tourney from the beginning would be a complete joke since People would get a 2nd chance (waffles). So Lets see how long (read Never) till I get my money for my chip equity?

What other Fair solution is there?

I seemed to get fucked in the 24k having just lost a pot to bring me down to 5k and since they are award money based on chipcounts I seemed to get the short end whereas My man Bcbombers was in 20 something place got like 14th place money. so not really sure how they do it but he got 200+ and I only got 50 including my buyin back.

I will add that Full Tilt was fantastic for giving allowing us to run the BBT challenge and giving us all the rake back. It was a novel Idea and They do deserve Props for that.


Peace
billyb

Sponsors