Websites of Interest

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

High Class Hooker of the Week

I am Bringing Back High Class Hooker of the Week, So without any further ado here is this weeks lovely Lady, Monica



Hi boys, I'm Monica. I'm an aspiring model and actress - you may
have seen me in some magazine ads and bikini prints. I'm extremely
outgoing and fun to be with. I can provide the type of experience that
you're unlikely to find elseewhere and that you'll never forget. 100%
GFE.

I have long blond hair and light eyes. I work hard to keep my body
tight and fit. Most importantly, I make a great companion for almost
any event. From a quiet evening at home to a wild night out on the town
Email: monicaelite@gmail.com

Location: NYC
Affiliation: Independent
Height: 5' 6''
Weight: 105
Measurements: 34B-23-34
monicaelite@gmail.com


So If you live around the New York Metro area and are wanting to get your freak on
Email Monica and I am sure she will probably fill what ever Freaky desire you can come up with.

Go check out Dr Pauly for the Best Writings on AL GORES INTERNETS.

and go check out this Blog for a Writeup of the sickest hand ever.
"The other great story, which I’m proud to share with everyone as an EXCLUSIVE as far as I can tell, is what some witnesses are calling the Sickest Hand Ever Played in Poker. All capital letters, ’cause it deserves them. There are rumors out there about this hand and I’m setting the record straight after speaking with multiple players at the table including the man who made the play himself, EPT founder John Duthie."

Peace
Billyb

Suffolk Punch Poker: Hairy Gymnast: An Explanation
Suffolk Punch Poker: Hairy Gymnast: An Explanation

Powered by ScribeFire.

Sponsors