Websites of Interest

Thursday, November 29, 2007

NO NFL for me.

I live in one of the 74 million homes that won't get to watch the NFL game today.
I think the NFL is making a big mistake not showing these games. I hope the Patriots are 15-0 since the last game is on the NFL network that game will be missed by alot of people.

Can u believe that the Redsox are trying to trade for Santana from Minnesota?
They would have an amazing rotation. My guess is that they are just trying to drive the price
up for the Yankees. Santana means alot more to them since Wong is No ACE.


their answer is to sign up for Direct Tv, Well I cant get direct tv so i am screwed.
I guess i could find a bar to watch it but It is only the Cowboys vs Greenbay and then i would miss the riverchasers tourney.

see you there 9pm on fulltilt.


Peace

Now go
Drop the Hammer

Sponsors