Websites of Interest

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hump Day! Get Off my Back Please


Hump Day well get off me will ya"Where is the moment we needed the most
Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day"


Hump day today. Somedays you just know everything is not going to go your way.
It certainly feels like hump day it with snow on the way. the way my luck is going the kids will have thursday off which means no Day Off for me Fucksticks.

Reading all the terriffic trip reports fills me with all kinds of emotions.
Hate (that i am not there), Anger (that i am not there), Pity (Poor Me I couldn't go), Envy (why them and not me).

It sounds like everyone had a Great time. With No one getting Robbed or rolled by hookers for their Role.

Played the Bodonkey last night and we had 32 peeps come out. Nice to see the Numbers go up.
Charter Cable has been sucking like Monica Lewinsky lately and my internet kept cutting out for 5-10 minutes at a time. Managed to keep my sdtack at 3k by the break only to run into this cooler.

had 96 in the BB 2 limpers flop comes 679, Check call by me 6 on the turn check Jam by me villian has 77 and No 9 comes on the River and I am down to 125 chips and out in like 5 hands.

Does anyone else NOT go broke there?


Mookie tonight at 1opm on Full Tilt. Only 3 chance left to win a TOC seat or to get the points neccesary to make the FreeRoll.

Sponsors