Websites of Interest

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ESPN.com: SPORTSNATION - Vote: College FB awards

Still sick but feeling better. I'm Not dead yet.
Playing the wwdn is always fun till Pokerstars kicked me in the nuts, with runner runner straight to knock my set of 9's out of the wwdn. so much for making the break.

I got this email from a friend can you help em out and vote for the awards.

peace
billy

ESPN.com: SPORTSNATION - Vote: College FB awards

Hey y'all,
I don't know how many of you follow College Football. My co-worker's son is playing for Rice. He is having a GREAT year and has been nominated for the Biletnikoff Award. This is an award given to an Outstanding Wide Receiver. I don't think he is as well known as the two other candidates. If it isn't too much trouble, I would like everyone to vote for him. Here is the link. His name is Jarret Dillard. He is the first one listed. If feel you like it, you can forward this to your friends, too.
Thanks for your help and Happy Holidays,
Michelle

Sponsors