Websites of Interest

Friday, January 19, 2007

High Class Call Girl of the Day, Pats v Colts,

Thank you stopping by. Introducing Sakai.
A Japanese lingerie model featured in swimsuit magazines and catalogs, while moonlighting as your companion for the pleasure of it. With a 36C+, 23,35 figure, she stands 5'5" tall. Sakai just celebrated her 22nd birthday. Soft as rose petals, porcelain skin, doll like features with a perfectly curved body will just melt you away... Easy going, simple, open minded, makes her very pleasant to be around.

Available for outcall only in Manhattan and tri-state area.
go Hire her here







What Can I say other Than I think the Patriots Will win.
I know you are shocked that I am saying this.

I know that this may be the best offense the Colts have seen in the playoffs yet.
I also know that the Colts couldn't score on the ravens Defense why are they going to score
alot on the Patriots defense???

The Patriots Offense is going to be able to score some points on the Colts and that is
why the Pats will win. Because they will be able to put pressure on indy to score.
And then they will make a mistake.

Ship it Baby. Pats and the Saints in the SB.
I am still angry at the Bears for 85.

Peace and have a great weekend.
Billyb.

GO PATRIOTS








Sponsors