Websites of Interest

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Brrrrrr its cold outside.

Free Poker Money

Free PokerTracker & Other Gifts


Man is it cold outside, how can you tell You might ask??
well when my Dog is whining to come back inside then its too dam cold.
I get to the shop today and The heat is OFF, wtf it is colder inside than out.
hit the reset button boiler turns on for 5 min and then shuts off, Fuck me my fingers are
starting to turn Purple and I am inside. hit the reset button again same as the first time.
you know what they say 3rd time is a charm right???? well today it is more like the 8th time
that it actually stays on. I think i am starting to get the feeling back in my outer extremities.

My poker Bankroll is following the temperature outside it keeps going down and down and down.
2 weeks ago I felt like it was turning back around. Now I have no idea what is going on.
I think will take a break from 2-7tdl on stars its a fun game but it can be ohhh so frustrating when you have 4 to a wheel draw and you can't get there and some donkey who draws 3 on rounds 1 and 2 gets there.


Head over and read Hoyazo's latest Rant on FT shutting down it servers on sunday.

So come on out and support the one poker site that cheats its players by bullshit cards and fake random number generators, instead of just baldfacedly stealing guaranteed money from its best customers. See you there for a night of suckouts and bad beats and big blind specials! But at least you know that when the tournament reports a $200 payout for first place at the beginning of the event, that's the amount you'll be getting if you win it.

I did upgrade my template yesterday and Blogger did Mess it all up.

peace
billyb

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, you have a whole different world! Very interesting to learn more about what you do :) Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you're enjoying my blog!

Sponsors