Websites of Interest

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Free Free Book Tells You 12 Secrets of Better Poker Players

Free Book Tells You 12 Secrets of Better Poker Players

!0:33 Just busted out of the 15k on FT, out 84th of 743.
Not Bad I feel like I played pretty well tonight making the right reads
and the proper folds. The last part can sometimes be difficult for me.

I am still in the Hammer day tournament on FT also now currently 9/37 with 18 getting paid.
158 Hammer Lovers showed up.

And Hammers there were,





and this one is something I have never seen.

More updates to follow

11:18
watching soccer, Yeah there isn't much else on. currently 17/24 with 18 getting paid.
I have some work to do But I am not getting much in the way of cards.
and have some really big stacks at my table.

The End came swiftly at 11:50


I certainly could use this book since I suck at poker. I would like to find a
Poker Mentor. any suggestions?? cardrunners?

peace
billyB

and get this great book:
Free Book Tells You 12 Secrets of Better Poker Players

Sponsors