Websites of Interest

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Celtics Snap Streak, Brdweb Rules. Tim Hardaway is a Bigot.

The streak is finally over December 17, 2006 to 14, February 2007 Eighteen enough



Now that they got that over with they can resume Losing. I still say there is no reason for Paul Pierce and Wally (i am always hurt) Szerbiak to play anytime soon. they are 25 games below .500 which means they SUCK.

SO Pierce should be out indefinetly to make sure that stress reaction doesn't crop back up.



But There they both were last night Beating up on the Awful Bucks (19-34) They had a 15 point lead and Blew it. Man they suck worse than the celtics but atleast they have an excuse their top scorer was out. All good things must come to an end But here is to the celtics starting another streak after the ALL STAR GAME.



Tim Hardaway: 'I hate gay people'



And if that wasn't enough he goes on to state the obvious 'I’m homophobic".

Well Duh, Your also an Asshole who has Just committed Political suicide.

Too bad you got Dis Invited to the NBA ALL STAR GAME. Too bad they don't your Bigoted Persona there. Maybe you could go out and party with the KKK members who are racist's since they DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE or GAYS.



I do not know what surprises me more that A Black man who you would think of all people might understand what it is like

to be Disliked strictly based on 1 specific attribute. or that he is such a close minded Asshole.



I Mean it would have be easy for him to come off Not sounding Like a BIGOT, All he had to do was say 1 of the following.



  1. its against my religion
  2. its says its an abomination in the bible
  3. any of the close minded moral objections you can think of.
But NO all Tim Hardaway the Bigot can come up with is

“First of all, I wouldn’t want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don’t think that is right. I don’t think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room.”

If he did find out that a teammate was gay, Hardaway said he would ask for the player to be removed from the team.

“Something has to give,” Hardaway said. “If you have 12 other ballplayers in your locker room that’s upset and can’t concentrate and always worried about him in the locker room or on the court or whatever, it’s going to be hard for your teammates to win and accept him as a teammate.”

Wow How close minded can you be?? is this 2007 or 1947???

TH was always know to be a jerk and now he has just proven it to the rest of the world.



MY man BRDWEB had been playing awsome and is having some great results head on over and check out his blog.

He really knows how to play this game unlike myself. I seem to Play Like that Monkey who was going to be at the wsop last year.



I have finally broken down and downloaded World Of Warcraft or WOW. I am guessing it cant be any worse than Playing online poker these days.



peace

Billyb













powered by performancing firefox

Sponsors