Websites of Interest

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Always a Brides Maid never a Bride

That is how it felt last night. I repeatedly had my good hands run into slightly better hands.
KK run it into AA, TT run that into QQ. Amazingly I survived both of those and Managed to hang on Much longer than I thought I would.

I Talked 2 of my buddy's to sign up for the tourney to donate with me.
Rake Feeder lasted longer than Me but short of the money.
BcBombers did much better finishing 2nd

BuddyDank who finished first last night in the Mookie also has been giving us tunes and Live updates during the tourneys. He even takes requests. check him out here. BuddyDank Radio!.


Tonight is the Riverchasers it is at 9pm est thank god. the mookie didnt end till after 1:30 am est. Which can make for a rough morning for us east coasters.

Tournament: Riverchasers Online Tour #12
When: Thursday, June 14th, 21:00pm ET
Buyin: $10+1
Password: riverchasers


Check Out Raqmusic.com.
Let me know what you think

Sponsors