Websites of Interest

Friday, July 06, 2007

2007 Main Event Starts today

The 2007 WSOP MAIN EVENT STARTS TODAY!

First let me say good luck to any and All bloggers who are Participating (FUEL).

2nd let me congratulate Rake Feeder who has been Playing well and Crushering almost every game he goes too. He Finished 4th at the Foxwoods Daily tourney yesterday,
He also Won the HPT #12 LAST Week knocking Biggestron out in 2nd.

Poker has been Up and Down Lately. I feel like I am Playing Pretty Good, But just can Not win
that 1 hand I need to win to get over the hump.

Last night Playing the 26k on FTP I make it about 2 1/2 hours deep only to Get Coolered
with KK < onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V6tQrhNj8CQ/Ro5uiQkoiFI/AAAAAAAAAIA/vqCFrW0f_Gg/s1600-h/26k+fucked_FullScreen.jpg">


It is just so Frustrating to play well and then Go out like that.
SoWhat Idid was played some .25/.50nl and all I can say is wow where where these cards in the tourney?






Check out Full Tilt Poker

also check out Dr Pauly at the Taoofpoker.blogspot.com

Sponsors