Websites of Interest

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There's something happening here What it is ain't exactly clear There's a man with a gun over there Telling me I got to beware I think it's time we



"There's something happening here What it is ain't exactly clear There's a man with a gun over there Telling me I got to beware I think it's time we stop, ..."



OK now I am starting to sweat. The Redsox Lost a game they should have won last night
and the Yankess won making the Redsox Lead over the Yankees just 2 1/2 games.

This is not the time for them to Blow leads in the 9th inning. Jezus Fucking Christ DO NOT PUT ERIC GAGSME IN THE GAME.

Still we are up 2 1/2 but tonight Ortiz is also out so should be fun.

Patriots looked Fantastic on sunday didn't they?
I am tired of this tape thing. I think that Eric Magini did alot of harm to his Career after the Jets.
than he could have ever Imagined.

The Patriots are Primed and ready and If the Spread is less than 14 I would take em over the bills this week.

Catch you all later.

Peace
billyb

Sponsors