Websites of Interest

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Underfeated and History in the Making


History in the Making. that is what your going to see tonight. The point that most people are missing is that the Giants have nothing to play for.


Got my ass handed to me last night at the HPT event. Congrats to Ittolm for finishing first and Byron (biggestron) for coming in 2nd. I think this is the 2nd time Byron has come in 2nd. I got lucky and got to sit with him for most of the night.

All 4 Bloggers made the final table after about 2 1/2 hours of play. I had been nursing a short stack after Byron chased me to the river calling a big bet on the turn mumbling something about odds and Catching on the river. so I limped to the final table but could get no love and ended up 9th. Played well just couldn't get any cards or get it in first.

enjoy the game tonight 16-0 is just a few hours away. Enjoy the show.

Sponsors