Websites of Interest

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Wangz get yours today and Anal Pillow Talk

Kaja posted this video first but it is worthy of being posted here.
this some funny stuff. I will have to check out the rest of this guy's videos.


the best tip was "try not to make out with your buddy" which is the one rule I try to maintain a Hard line on. I mean I like my Buddys But just not that much.


I mean it is perfectly acceptable for Carmen and LJ to make out. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE for Waffles and Hoyazo to make out. Why is our society so intolerant of Man on Man love?
but yet so accepting of Woman on Woman love???? Intolerant Perverts or just Uptight Republicans? whos to blame??



Dont forget The RIVERCHASERS tonight at 9 p.m on Full Tilt Poker
where it only feels like your getting fucked up the Ass with some of the Recockulous beats there.


Tournament: 35738641
Tournament Name: Riverchasers Online Poker Tour
When: Thursday, January 3rd, 21:00 ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $10+1
Password: riverchasers


Now go Drop the Hammer


Peace
Billyb

Sponsors