Websites of Interest

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Wife Left and Took the Kids.

My Wife took the Kids and Left this Morning. (cue Country Song) Well I should be grateful she didn't take my dog or the truck right?

Their Flight to Cali for my sisters upcoming wedding was at 8am. She spoke to the doctor yesterday and informed him that.

  1. she was feeling better.
  2. she was going to cali no matter what he said.

Phew disaster Avoided. The kids missing disney would have been bad. But as I predicted the other day they split down the middle. The oldest Wonkette said she wasn't going without Mrs. Wonka. The Youngest who is my Mini Me said she would go with my Parents cause there was no way she was going to miss out on Disney Land.

So As of 5:15 this morning I am separated from my wife. The house did seem quiet this morning. I could actually get used to this.

Now I just have to find something to do with myself for the next 2 nights. I guess I could just do what I usually do which is Stay in and Play Poker online. Tonight is Bodog Blogger Tournament. With a WSOP seat up for grabs as the Prize at the end of the Tunnel. You can download Bodog Software Here.

Tuesday at 9:05 ET is the Bodog bloggers Poker tournament.

Tournament Name: Online Poker Blogger Tournament
Entry Password: bodogblogger
Buy-in + fee: $10 + $1
Starting Chips: 3000 (Double Stack)
Payout: Standard Bodog payout structure
Bonuses: T$109 bonus paid to the top 5 finishers.
Plus 5 people short of the Money get thier Buyin Back in T$


Bodog even has a Tournament series Leaderboard up so you can find out where you stand.
All you need to do is download Bodog Poker, install the software, open an account, and then choose your table or tournament from the Bodog lobby. That's it. Signup and you can join the rest of us Bloggers in our Quest to go to send on of us to the WSOP. thats Right a free shot at the WSOP from Bodog.

Last week was a Record Turnout. And I Made the Final table again. But missed out on the $T109 with 2 Coolers in a row that knocked me from Chip Leader to Out in 6th.

Final Table Players and Payouts
1. GoldenHammer - $168.00 + T$109
2. Columbo777 - $112.00 + T$109
3. War_Crimes - $67.20 + T$109
4. Numenor80 - $56.00 + T$109
5. 23skidoo - $44.80 + T$109
6. cbags - $36.40
7. MoFo_69 - $30.80
8. CarnePicante - $25.20
9. Dead Cash - $19.60

Sponsors