Websites of Interest

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fantasy Football Begins

 

Had my Fantasy Football draft and I am Reasonably happy with my team.

I had the 4th pick in the draft and my hope of Tom Brady Sliding to #4 were dashed when he was taken #1 overall. I ended up taking Adrian Peterson and I can't Complain one bit with him being available at 4.
I know I am a Homer for the Patriots but I think Tom Brady Going #1 is actually a good pick. He was  #1 in points last year and it is not like the Patriots Offense is going to get much worse But I Digress Here are my Picks in no particular Order.

 

Adrian Peterson (RB MIN)

Marshawn Lynch (RB BUF)

Bears (DST CHI)

Buccaneers (DST TB)

Carson Palmer (QB CIN)

Donte' Stallworth (WR CLE)

JaMarcus Russell (QB OAK)

Jason Witten (TE DAL)

Jerricho Cotchery (WR NYJ)

Justin Fargas (RB OAK)

Kevin Smith (RB DET)

Kevin Walter (WR HOU)

Alex Smith (QB SF)

Martin Gramatica (K NO)

Mason Crosby (K GB)

Ronald Curry (WR OAK)

Santonio Holmes (WR PIT)

Zach Miller (TE OAK)

 

So my starting Lineup for week 1 looks ok.

 fantasy-team

I would like to upgrade my Receivers but I think that I will be ok since If Santonio Holmes can stay healthy he should have a Good year.

 

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports. Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Thanks,
Tiffany

Sponsors