Websites of Interest

Friday, March 10, 2006

Busted

It looks like I will be taking a break from online poker.

Why well after looking at my records It is much worse than I thought. My results since Jan 1 2006 are horrible. And although I would like to just chock it up to variance it probably isn't.
when i play lately I seem to always think my opponent has the nuts I am also not
playing properly or trusting me reads. and this is not good.

Maybe I just suck at poker???? I don't know but when you get beat over and over It takes
a toll on your psyche and I cant take it any more.

peace
wwonka

1 comments:

WillWonka said...

that's good because there is really only room for one willwonka in the poker blogosphere... just kidding...

take a break and come back ready to play... it most likely IS just variance.. we all go through it. When I lost over 60% of my bankroll, I thought I was done as well... but took a break and things are looking better

Sponsors