Websites of Interest

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Will it ever end??????????????

That my friends is the question.
no matter what or where I just cant seem to come out on top.
sng's, ring or tourneys It doesn't matter.
I took out all my remaining money since that is the only way I won't play
and I am going to Go thru My histories to see what I can find.

It is no fun losing over and over and over.
It is like banging your head against the wall and hoping it won't hurt this time.
But as most of you know it does time after time after time.
It is funny since just in the last 6 months I got to the point where I don't tilt easy
I can let go of the Bad beat during a session, But 1 hours worth of play at 2/4 can be wiped away by some donkey who calls 2 bets cold with 34 suited.

Maybe some time away from the virtual tables will do me good.
I will still try to play the live games since I feel I do well there. Maybe that is what I should stick too. But when you have done well online it just gets discouraging when variance rears her ugly head.

Well she got me. Now i am going to study and study and come back and kick her ass into next week.

billyb

Sponsors