Websites of Interest

Monday, March 06, 2006

Poker Source Online

Poker source Online Who in my opinion is the best Affiliate out there Has Just hit 25,000 members in there Forum. This the same site that last year when they sent me to the Wsop (amazing ain't it?)
only had about 10k. If you play poker online but haven't checked out pso yet you are certainly missing out. The one thing that makes PSo special is thier Customer service, When Party cut off thier rakeback PSO to care of the people who had recently signed up instead of saying Tough Luck.

The poker forum on Poker Source Online has a great community and within that community they will help you with any questions you may have. . I have accumulated enough points to get a Party Poker gift card. I also got Poker Tracker thru them and a whole shitload of Books and stuff. Be sure to take a look!! If you have any questions let me know.

And if you sign up Please use my Id: wwonka

Peace

Billyb

Sponsors