Websites of Interest

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Poker, Football,

Poker has been kicking my ass lately so i am taking a break from most of it.
But go check out Full Tilt Poker.

"Since everyone else is doing it I will make some comments on Michael
Vick. I HIGHLY DOUBT he gets one second in jail. I am even willing to
make prop bets here. I see him getting community service, making some
ad's about how bad it is to kill animals but I really do not see him
serving any time. Our country is based on rich people doing whatever
they want. Agree? Disagree? I do think the Falcons dump him and some
other team picks him up. I also would not be surprised to see the NFL
suspend him for a year."
Reading sir Waffles Yesterday I was amazed to see that he thought that Michael Vick would serve NO TIME IN PRISION?

Do people actually believe this? It is My Worthless opinion that he will be going to Jail for atleast 3-4 years. He will probably only serve a year or so.
He will also be suspended for a Minimum of atleast 1 year from the NFL after his Incarceration is over.

This is all assuming that he doesn't get brought up on State charges in addition to the federal ones that he is pleading guilty to, The state charges could add a significant amount of Jail time in addition to the stint he will be doing for the Feds. See you in the NFL in about 4 years Mr Vick.
------on the

Congrats to Tom Brady (Tommy Terrific) on the Birth of his Son with his Ex: former girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan. Lets hope we have the next great Patriots QB right there.





Tournament: Riverchasers Online Poker Tour
When: August 23rd, 21:00 ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $10+1
Password: Riverchasers





Sponsors