Websites of Interest

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Miami Don's Picks

If you are a Betting Man or Lady go check out Miami Don's latest post where he disects this weeks NFL Betting lines.

Indy -6 53 vs New Orleans.
Great game to kickoff the season with the Super Bowl Champs at home against NFC Runners-Up. I'm on the Saints bandwagon and I don't think last year was a fluke. They are loaded offensively and have who I think is a top-notch coach. Indy got the prize last year but do they come out hungry or do they come out flat. Let's not forget the Indy run defense was dead last against the run last year allowing nearly 40 yards more a game than the second worst run defense. Right now I'm leaning on taking the Saints plus the points but I haven't yet made it official

Wow MiamiDon Nailed that one didn't he?

N Englands -6' 41 at NJ Jets
All that hype has NE as nearly a TD chalk. Man they do look strong on paper but will they continually cover big spreads every week especially on the road. I think the Jets overachieved last year but a healthy Thomas Jones could really help this team. Their ultra conservative offense and tough defense could keep them in a lot of games. I'm passing on this game but I would lean towards the Jets + the points as NE usually starts the season slow.

Is he seriously going to take the Jets??? The Patriots do not win this game by less than 10 points in my opinion.

I think he is way underrating the Patriots and The colts. I was surprised at how well their defense played on thursday night.

I won't be surprised with the patriots. They look good on paper and they looked awsome in the 3rd preseason game.

Take the Patriots giving the points and sleep well.

Sponsors