Websites of Interest

Monday, December 03, 2007

Boycott the Math and Go Patriots



I was just going to sign up for the MATH but once again hoy has decided to change the structure to his liking. Which In general I have no problem with but there is the BBT2 going on and I keep waiting for a $215 math tourney from him for the Math then only the ones who can afford it can take a shot at a TOC seat.

I don't get why he can't leave it the way it had been for ohh the last year or so. But now suddenly during a competition he wants to change it every week. I know I am not the only one who feels this way since when he asked for opinions alot of people said leave it alone till the end of the BBT2.

Every Tourney other than the MATH has been NL holdem all the way thru But All of a sudden hoy decides to change it up? Maybe he is trying to give himself a better shot by choosing games he is better at to get a coveted TOC seat???

So I will be Boycotting the Math tonight 6 max is not a game I am good at. I am actually bad at every game but just worse at 6max so I will skip it.

Hope everyone has a good time playing. and an even better time in Vegas.

Sponsors