Websites of Interest

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Celtics Storm Back from 22 down, Jeremiah Wright the Racist

Celtics Storm Back from 22 down
In what could be a preview of a NBA Final matchup. The Celtics only scoring 11 points in the first quarter found themselves down 22 points in the first half to the San Antonio Spurs. 11 GODDAM points? I actually turned it off and watched How I met you mother with my wife. Turned it back on with like 3 min left in the 3rd and the Celtics were actually up 4. I actually looked twice cause I thought my eyes were playing a joke on me. Then I watched them quickly fall back down by 4 then by 9 points with 8 min left in the 4th quarter. I said screw it they used up too much energy climbing back from the 22 and I turned the game off and went to sleep. But GODDAM it they actually came back and Won the game. Thats what I get for not watching the whole thing. My theory for the NBA is that you really only need to watch the last 5 min of every game.

Tonight the Celtics are playing the Houston Rockets who have won a couple games in a row. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics play after last nights game if they can get up for this one after expending so much energy last night while the rockets haven't played a game in a few days.

Should be interesting thats for sure. Atleast I will have something to watch during the Bodog Blogger tourney on Bodog Tonight at 9pm..

Someone asked a question today and it was and interesting point. If John MCain or Mike Huckabee had attended a Ku Klux Klan Meeting 1 time say like 15-20 years ago would he still be a Viable candidate for the Presidency of the United States?

Barack Obabma has been attending Jeremiah Wright's Church for more than 20 years and here is a Snippet of what Pastor Wrights views.



They are Close Personal friends and Jeremiah Wright has been thier spiritual adviser for 20 years. How will this affect Obamas run?
Will it have any effect at all? Will Obama denouce his pastors views?

so we keep waiting
waiting on the world to change
we keep on waiting
waiting on the world to change


This song has been stuck in my head Enjoy.


Namaste


If anyone is looking for a HDTV Buy,com has a great deal. Sony 42" Plasma Widescreen Display FWD42PV1/S - 2-Year Warranty - Limited Stock!

and it comes with free shipping.

Sponsors